Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadows of Doom Hosting nToV open raids starting March 7th

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadows of Doom Hosting nToV open raids starting March 7th

We will invite level 100 first to raid, but we will take lower levels on these raids. Please let us know your aa level so we can place you in raid where you will live.

Raid schedule

Mainly we raid on SoD off days at raid times of 19:30. You can box in raid, but if there is enough mains to fill raid you will be asked to park your boxes in channel and at nToV zone in . If an opening comes up to switch box into the raid. We will be after all Dragons ( see http://www.raidloot.com ) tier zero for loot. SoD will keep Lord Vyemm and Vulak`arr as raid target so we will begin on the right side and kill the other 11 dragons. This means we will see 33 drops on these open raids.

Loot distribution

Random roll System on all drops but for spells. . spells are raid leader awarded. You can win 1 item per raid, weather it is for you or your alt makes no difference. CoH , /dzadd, /raidinvite for alts are provided so you can roll and win for your alt. This includes spells I award to mains ( yes you can give someone else a spell if you are awarded it) There will be only 1 loot per person, per raid session. For more information you can send Shreddx a tell

in-game channels

SoDhost:fun

How to set it to auto-join on login:

Type /autojoin SoDhost:fun

So I'm in the channel, now what?

This channel is where the targets are announced. Idling within it is acceptable and encouraged, as we welcome friendly interaction.

Always use this channel during raids for general chat and/or questions not related to your class specific channel(s). Please observe, we have a no talking in /rs policy.

So, you've raided with your guild and you're an expert raider! ...

These raids are not guild raids, so we follow our own setup. Best thing to do is conform to ours to blend in.

Don't chit chat in /rs. If you need a drag, directions or coh etc or you want to chit chat, please do so in the SoDhost channel.
    All event overview instructions are given via /rs. Class specific instructions are given via channels.
    If you need a raid invite, send a tell to Shreddx or the current active RL given via the bots MOTD and/or my AFK message. If you need a taskadd, watch in the target channel or /rs (usually I mention the person to contact in both) and send that person a tell.

You call yourselves a raiding team?? where's your healers channel?! ...

In order to communicate effectively on our raids, we maintain several channels. Some of these channels are class or event specific and are not always used. However below are four channels which are always used.

To join a channel, simple type: /join channelname : password. If the channel has no password, then just /join channelname, where channelname is the name of the channel you want to join.

If you see your class listed below, you should be in the associated channel always during our raids.

Main Channels

SoDHost
    Password: fun
    Classes: All Classes

OpenTanks
    Password: tanks
    Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Shadowknight

OpenHeals
    Password: heals
    Classes: Cleric, Druid, Shaman, Necro

OpenCC
    Password: cc
    Classes: Druid, Enchanter, Bard, Ranger, Monk

OpenDPS
    Password: dps
    Classes: Ranger, Rogue, Berserker, Beastlord, Shaman, Bard, and ALL players with Circle of Power clicky items.
    So I've joined the raid, now I'm confused, who do I assist?

I'm not sure why so many people ask this, because I always delegate in raid a Main Assist. But if you're not sure who it is, Alt-R and look for the "A" beside someones name in the raid. If you're still not sure, or you don't see the MA set, then ask in the current target channel, or /assist main. Please watch /rs prep instructions for specific assigned MA's via group number depending on the event.

Details on how to setup MA hotkeys using the leadership abilities are covered on the main page, under the "Freelance Basics" menu.
    woo! I'm at the raid but buffless!

Ask for all buffs via tells. Look for the class in your group first for whatever buffs you need, then send tells for the rest.

If any MGB'ing is done, it's said so in the SoDhost channel.

Since I'm busy setting up things in raid, please try and ask someone other then myself for Shaman buffs. Thanks.
    Last edited by shredclaw; 30-03-2013, 22:13.
    http://eq.sig.magelo.com/2579304.png
Working...
X