Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just dropping by and say HI

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just dropping by and say HI

hi peep, how are you all doing?

it's been 1.5 year since I last played EQ. RE-subscribed a few weeks ago and when I do log in I just run around in PoK and Guildhall.

Last night I bumped into wahzoo (chofox) and heard that SoD is doing real great. I wasnt surprised, there're some of the most dedicated people in guild to keep things tight.

I remember I left the game in a sudden decision, it's pure family reason (i didnt go to a jail or something :P). Have always wanted to come here to say hi, but a slacker monk like me delay things, days become weeks, weeks become months...

I now live in a new country, in a new timezone, have a new job, doing new things, life is going on fine without EQ, but I miss the people. The days in SoD were the best.

stay l33t, see you around in Norrath

Where u living now old slacker ?
    If u will come back u will suffer a pain to get new flags and factions,but eq has improved pretty much in some ways.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../UrgashSig.gif

That is not dead wich can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die
    Ph´nglui mglw´nafh Cthulhu R´lyeh wgah´nagl fhtagn

Comment

flags and factions to catch up, if I had the time I don't mind to suffer though

I live on the other side of the planet now, on a beautiful island called Taiwan. Hot, humid, but great people and great food! Visit me if anyone come round! It's 7 hours ahead of CET (in winter) which makes it hard for me to participate much on AB...

met an Aussie guy in town, may do a serverchange to join his asian+aussie guild. But I don't know. Hopefully I'll be able to play more, the new contents seem exciting. will probably stay very casual before I return to Lodnon in a year or two.

laters

Comment

uhm abbi name is not sranger think I was app those days before u left =-P

but u cant call yourself slacker.. I'm one of them and there are some of them too =-P

Maybe Cler can visit there.. He like that part of the world more I think =_P

anyway take care and stay safe abbi
        ___ D R E A M S since 2005 !!! ___

Comment

Working...
        X