Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all former Elysees..

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all former Elysees..

Just recreated the guild on Rift, Refuge Server, Guardian side..

of course, if I don't want to get bonked by the boss.. this message is for the guys and girls that don't play EQ anymore..

Comment

salut gbb t es seul sur le server?p

je joue sur le server Brisesol lvl 34 pour l instant.

Comment

Nope.. je suis avec Kaendjar (Drefan dans le jeu) et sa compagne Adenya (Blyss dans le jeu), Ganellon (Korie) et Mhaverik (qui joue Brutus et Aspirine)...

j'ai reformé la guilde Elysee. Par contre, comme Adenya est anglaise nous sommes allés sur un serveur anglais.. Refuge.. qui est low en population donc jamais de file d'attente.

Vient nous rejoindre.. au moins en casual..

Comment

Hi i am on refuge if anyone help me out with a transfer of some stuff to another toon on the defiant side would be great would move toon to make it easyer to do so .
          I did ask someone they just took the stuff and logged now not answering me but no big deal.
          Can get me in game on Elino guardian side or Ganger on defiant side if any can help .
          http://eq.sig.magelo.com/1438158.png

Comment

Hey.. I can help if you want.. np.. Litlbrownbear guardian side.. send me a mail or best contact me ingame so that we can make the exchange. I am however pretty tight in bag space (a lot of craft stuff in my bank and bags)..

Comment

Working...
            X