Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when You think

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when You think

Greetings , Long time no see , that isn't a song. Just checking in as usual to say hello. I still hear xaya " Hahnzee is Training the Raid " Just die Hahnzee. Me of course Jumping from the top Platform In Solt , and living. Was curious about Kimol and Zanka , few others in Elysee that are still there and playing. Was curious if Tide/Raging Fury are still Intact on Antonius Bayle?

Is it expansion 18 now in November? Kind of was not liking all the Station Cash Hoopla for in game items really took the fun out of it for me. All the BS hacking events that happened more than once. I have been reading off and on now for like two years hoping the Game would be Free to Play at this late stage , but alas I am a true dreamer in the romantic sense

Thancra and the other Rich Paladin from elysee who helped me get my arenas champion charm aug maxxed from Prophecy of Ro , starts with a T???? Anyways I have never EVER seen any class Kite anything like that Paladin. Thancra used to Pull creators by just aggroing the entire zone and killing it. Elocin few others , Nice job on the website Mike by the way.

My best buddy from Tide Edrum , hope he is still playing. My original name from TheRathe was.....{ HahnzeePoohleo } chuckles.... Brotherhood of the Spider were the top dogs from TheRathe circa 2005.... not sure if they are even going still.

Anyways like to say hello , feels like talking to an old employer , EQ is the only job I paid to not get paid...... Sundays were the worst..... seven hour clears through Frostcrypt/Ashengate , Can say I really don't miss that , except occasionally.

Anyways take care nice to see some of the same people still here.

P.S. Ghix , I was always right whenever you argued with me about ANYTHING....

Hahnzee

Hi Hahnzee....Kimol is playing casual now and Zanka well god knows what he up to now since he disappeared again

Comment

Working...
    X