Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi again

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again

Hi guys,

i cant imagine i could manage to reregister me without the help of Mike :-P

So i can check forum from time to time and look how you slackers work on annoying mobs

Working nearly every day around 12 hours or more, so not much time at all. And my little princess keeps me awake in the rest of the time. But its worth every minute. I will try to attach some photos.

Btw it would be uber cool if there would be chance to hang around with some SoD guys without beeing forces to attend raids. Just having fun in game. But i know this is impossible because you ( we ) are a Raiding guild. i even checked some gear dropping on new mobs, and i would suck anyway with my 13333hp i had when i left EQ.

And another thing: You make a big mistake. Necros were always colsed! They safe yor asses!! Hehe.

As soon i get some time i will look around in forum again. SoD is still my main log in page.

Yours
    Drhyde

P.S. Damn i cant find the option to attach photos. Maybe someone answer me how to attach a *jpeg or something like that

Attaching things to this forum is disabled due to space limitations use something like imageshack. and post a url.
    The views represented here does not necessarily reflect the views of the guild (tm).

Comment

Mike you slacker I have now made a new account.
      Active it so I can still check in from time to time

Btw Gnomes have still right to grumpy. Its a race bonus.

Comment

Working...
      X