Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conduct of SOD Member Laiane Hawkeye

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conduct of SOD Member Laiane Hawkeye

I would like to post formal notice regarding the conduct of one of your Guild Members...that being Laiane......

I am a returning EQ1 player after an enourmous 7 year break, so it's all rusty, I've forgotten everything, and I'm desperate to get up to speed to help Ancient Dominion at raid level.

So I'm OOC in FM to try and scrounge that rare thing known as groupage when Laiane pops up and sends me an invite. So i'm expecting a few minutes of grind before the group disbands but Laiane then proceeds to PL me a whole level spending time explaining what's being done, hints and tips on the class and usage of spells that are new and dings me 105!

Laiane then goes on to take me on a flagging mission in some really creepy dungeon places as well as letting me have all the shiny diamond thingies to help the bank balance.

I have never seen this friendly helpfulness in all the time I have been playing from a stranger. I'm guessing their gender but she demonstrated some unbelievable leet skills in pulling and tanking while I sat that twanging my bow like a Newbie level 1.

This member of your Guild is an absolute credit and demonstrated selfless assistance to a returning player!!

Please give her an immediate pay rise and Officer status!!

Your's faithfully,

Rut's

Thank you for sharing this! And welcome back to the game.

Comment

i remember you from my Ad times hehe /wave

Comment

it s him and not adult yet !!! don t cyber him

Comment

Working...
        X