Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ihau,Worry and all the Ex Wolves

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ihau,Worry and all the Ex Wolves

Hey Guys and Girls,over 2 Years that i leaved the Clan and the Game i loved so much.Still have a Lot of Real Life Stuff bugging me but in March next Year i'll be ready to log on and play again (untill the Ambulance is comming:-) .Since a few Months i'm following your Steps in Eq on the Net.I would be happy to hear something from you.German as English or Spanish would be ok.Choose your Preference.I tried to Contact ole Nimmermer but the Original Dwarf is in Holiday at the Moment.I tried to get in Touch with Fity and a few others but can't find em :-(
    Maybe you can redirect me to some of em.But in the first Place i would be happy to hear from you.E - Mail or Post on the Board whatever you like.
    Any Way to get complete Board Access so i can see what youre doing?? would make me happy :-) Admin!!??? any Way ???
    Contact me Guys !!!!
    Greets from ole Decimator Tarmud

Sorry, we don't give board access to non members of the guild.
    The views represented here does not necessarily reflect the views of the guild (tm).

Comment

@Tarmud

Heyas oldie :-)

You will find the most ex-members on the AB server. The Nimmermer dwarf is still on Bristlebroke but he said he will change to AB in January.

Have a nice time and it would be nice to cu online on AB next!

/hugs
      http://eq.sig.magelo.com/1389865.png

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/si...9497076353.png

Comment

HI Tar,

Fity is now on AB (Fityy i think is how it is spelt now). He along with a lot of other Germans ended up in a german guild on AB, I can't think of the name of it off the top of my head.

I hope all is well with you.

HUGS

Yinnie

Comment

Hey,Yin and Worry :-) thanks for the Answer.I'm missing you and the Fun we got together a Lot.i'll be ready to apply in March.Before i could not play like i want (24/7) :-).Please redirect my Greets to all the old Clanmembers in View.
          <Hugs> to all of you and an Extra Kiss to Yin !!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X