Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking out the item packet...

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking out the item packet...

I'm going through the item packet to fix and update the Lucy item collector.

In my discovery, we have 6 effect structures defined (click, proc, worn, focus, scroll, bard) BUT there are 3 more additional unknown after that. You currently skip over it with 4 unknowns of 25 bytes and 5 1 byte fields. I do not know what the new effects are, but the unknown area data matches those structures exactly.

If you let us the know what you come up with we will match whatever you find with the collector here. We havent got the skill to decode the packet properly much of it was guess work, so any insight in the packet would be useful.
    The views represented here does not necessarily reflect the views of the guild (tm).

Comment

I sent an email, but can I get the current source again?

When I get this more correct, I'll be sure to send you updates to what I found.

Comment

I'm locating some of the data differently than you are.

At byte 72 is the user/system convertible flag.
        At byte 73-76 is the convert item name length.
        At byte 77 is the convert item length (if the length is > 0).

I check convertible first as the item can not be evolving if it is convertible.

Comment

Thanks for the info, we will take a look at it to make it similiar. The convertible item is done via a hack.
          The views represented here does not necessarily reflect the views of the guild (tm).

Comment

Working...
          X