Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charm File info

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charm File info

Note, it still not working as it should, due to the way EQ handles the data (I think if only they handled it in a more efficent way). There be more releases to handle the right data in the coming days. Basically what happens is the item packet is sent then a window update packet is sent to update the window with the item information if we get to far ahead then it will semi-break. As the item link packet does not contain the window packet it gets a bit hard to track due to EQ windows limitations.
    The views represented here does not necessarily reflect the views of the guild (tm).

Ok I think I have this figured out now, there are some bad charmfiles in the EQ item that doesnt return properly coded around it. (2.1.4 sigh).
    The views represented here does not necessarily reflect the views of the guild (tm).

Comment

Found the following to be bad so far:

LONAshteth=1
      LONDorvias=1
      LONShuFangQui=1
      LONShingHo=1
      LONPearlDestroyer=1

Will check the rest of LON tomorrow.

Comment

Added some more things behind the scenes on the RPC so any charms that are submitted after today, will be placed in order of submission so I can see where its failing.

Comment

2.1.5 looking good so for made some minor changes to catch the odd balls out but looking very good.

Comment

LONAshteth=1
            LONDorvias=1
            LONShuFangQui=1
            LONShingHo=1
            LONPearlDestroyer=1
            LONLyriraeOakwynd=1
            LONLorisynOakwynd=1

are the bad charmfiles.

Comment

[INFO]
              LONAshteth=1
              LONDorvias=1
              LONShuFangQui=1
              LONShingHo=1
              LONPearlDestroyer=1
              LONLyriraeOakwynd=1
              LONLorisynOakwynd=1
              DHL2_E2_RitualText=1
              DHL2_E2_PageText=1
              TSCultWeapons90-1=1
              TSCultWeapons90-2=1
              TSCultWeapons90-3=1
              TSCultWeapons90-4=1
              TSCultWeapons90-5=1
              PUPNoteToGilda=1
              124276DESC=1
              LON13ShardInspect=1
              LONCrimsonDestroyer=1

Additional badcharms seems they are books and have charmtext = EQ behaves werid.
              Last edited by Deillusional; 03-01-2016, 00:55.

Comment

It's a wonder this game works at all :P

Comment

2.1.6 should minimise the errors on this now.

Comment

Mostly collecting ok now, thanks, there is a few hickups , that I think it just to the async entries, that I will see about fixing in the next release. (Will have to pass a timestamp to the function and only accept it if it is a later timestamp. The way its working if it realises it assigned a wrong text it will reupload it, if people are chain clicking on items, some might come out of order with async so I will change it slightly to suit).

Comment

2.1.7 should be a little better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X